Terms & Conditions:
By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions:
- By placing an order with Ambonnay Cellar, you warrant that you are at least 21 years of age.
- The title of ownership to the products we sell are passed to the buyer in the state of Oregon at the time of purchase. We help facilitate the transfer of your wine to UPS for delivery, but the buyer is responsible for the wine after it leaves our facility including any damage or loss resulting from time in transit. That being said, we are happy to hold wine at no charge during adverse weather conditions and we ship on the best day to limit the amount of time your wine will be in transit. Details of our shipping policies and pricing can be found here.
- It is your responsibility to understand local wine shipping laws. We make our best attempt to comply and do not ship to many states. A list states we will not ship to can be found here.
- Credit card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Ambonnay Cellar reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.